Axpert inverter reset after shut down

David Botha

My Axpert inverter did shut down with all three lights flashing every second. I was unable to see any fault code before the shut down. I have tried to reset it but the lights start flashing again after I have reconnected the battery (Pylontech US3000 48v). I presume it did shut down because of overload. Can you help me to reset the system please.

2 minutes ago, David Botha said:

My Axpert inverter did shut down with all three lights flashing every second.

I'm afraid that doesn't sound good. Was there a relay clicking sound as well, and when you restart it?

This generally means that the power supply is unable to continue running, due to either a fault in the power supply itself, or an overload caused by some other fault.

Unless you are handy with electronics (in which case, see the AEVA PIP inverter repairs and hardware modifications topic), you will have to get the inverter repaired. There is no "reset procedure" other than depowering, and powering with just the battery to start with, and it sounds like you've already done that.

21 hours ago, David Botha said:

there was a click sound as well.

Sadly, that confirms that the power supply is hiccupping (actually a technical term). It will need repairing, and the likely report will be "it was your mother board, mate!". The mother board is about 80% of the inverter. If you can find a good board level repairer, it might be vastly cheaper, but such repairers seem to be rare these days.