Daily PV system energy production

Wanda

8 hours ago, Wanda said:

energy production of a PV system over the course of a day

This was today on a very small system consisting of a 4KW Axpert clone and 1980W of panels with a 3.5KW pylontech battery. At 13h30 the PV Watts dropped due to the battery that was fully charged.9C11CCCF-6EC0-408A-8F86-F42FF39F97D2.thumb.jpeg.1a8553e8965932aa1ad67e666ffc1103.jpeg

On 2021/07/24 at 7:29 PM, Gerrie said:

This was today on a very small system consisting of a 4KW Axpert clone and 1980W of panels with a 3.5KW pylontech battery. At 13h30 the PV Watts dropped due to the battery that was fully charged.9C11CCCF-6EC0-408A-8F86-F42FF39F97D2.thumb.jpeg.1a8553e8965932aa1ad67e666ffc1103.jpeg

Thank you for taking the time to share it has been really helpful

10 hours ago, jcdup said:

How do you guys manage to not use any power from the grid?

In my case I do use grid as well but it is not shown on the graph, the graph only shows my essential loads that are mostly powered by solar and battery and they are things like the WiFi, cctv, electric fence, lights, fridge, computers and TV’s.  

My non-essentials are grid-feed only and those are the dishwasher, oven, geyser, microwave, and some heavy loaded plugs in the kitchen, these are powered before the inverter and is not seen by the inverter.

On 2021/07/30 at 6:49 PM, Gerrie said:

In my case I do use grid as well but it is not shown on the graph, the graph only shows my essential loads that are mostly powered by solar and battery and they are things like the WiFi, cctv, electric fence, lights, fridge, computers and TV’s.  

My non-essentials are grid-feed only and those are the dishwasher, oven, geyser, microwave, and some heavy loaded plugs in the kitchen, these are powered before the inverter and is not seen by the inverter.

Makes sense. Thanks

On 2021/07/24 at 11:01 AM, Wanda said:

Does anyone have actual energy production of a PV system over the course of a day preferably on a sunny day.

Thanks.

You are getting a lot of answers here, and they are all different and not definite. 

There is no one answer. It depends on the number of panels you have, the type of panels, what your inverter can process, the weather, the orientation of your panels, the time of year etc etc.