Victron Home assistant intergration

Slaaiblaar

I had an issue with this a while back. Something unknown happened (it could have been me messing with it) and my Victron integration via modbus stopped. After a lot of searching and not finding anything on that online, I changed from calling the modbus.yaml and copied the parameters into the configuration.yaml file. That sorted my issue. I started by just doing the basics and one parameter after disabling the modbus call from within the configuration file.

Hope this helps

6 hours ago, Sarel said:

I had an issue with this a while back. Something unknown happened (it could have been me messing with it) and my Victron integration via modbus stopped. After a lot of searching and not finding anything on that online, I changed from calling the modbus.yaml and copied the parameters into the configuration.yaml file. That sorted my issue. I started by just doing the basics and one parameter after disabling the modbus call from within the configuration file.

Hope this helps

can you maybe send me a copy of your sensor configuration