Revov R100 batteries

• 2 weeks later...
On 2022/07/06 at 7:16 PM, Eldred said:

Good day

I can get revov R100 batteries for relative good price and from what I read they are rated for a lot of cycles with a 10 year warranty. 

Any opinions?

Warranties... The headline is nearly always "10 years", but one needs to read the actual warranty to truly understand the proposition. 

A post on this forum laid out not the entire warranty, but crucial parts of the wording.

You don't say what inverter you'll be using. In my experience, Revov comms aren't great, and unless you plan to use Victron or Sunsynk (and I am not dissing either brand), you are going to have to run without comms between inverter & BMS. 

This is no secret (or shouldn't be). Their own Web site tells us:"compatible with all known Victron and Sunsynk inverters". 

1 hour ago, Bobster. said:

Warranties... The headline is nearly always "10 years", but one needs to read the actual warranty to truly understand the proposition. 

A post on this forum laid out not the entire warranty, but crucial parts of the wording.

You don't say what inverter you'll be using. In my experience, Revov comms aren't great, and unless you plan to use Victron or Sunsynk (and I am not dissing either brand), you are going to have to run without comms between inverter & BMS. 

This is no secret (or shouldn't be). Their own Web site tells us:"compatible with all known Victron and Sunsynk inverters". 

I am planning on using a sunsynk 5kva inverter.