Guidance on battery solution

Neeren

Hi,

I have been reviewing the load shedding solution for a few months now and had several people come out to my place with different costing and advice, hence unclear on a practical and cost effective solution.

seeking guidance here on what would you recommend as a good battery solution. We will be selling the house in 2-3 years time and don’t want to over capitalize with solar panels and want the investment to be minimal as this will be part of the sale. I also don’t want to take anything out.

My requirements are fairly simple. Looking for a reliable battery solution to run lights, internet, laptop, tv alarm system etc. I have a gas stove so essential items will not form part of the solution (washing machine, geyser etc). Need about 4-5 hr uptime to cater for loadshedding and also charge the battery fast. I don’t want to reduce my electrical bill will solars for the reason above (house sale).

what system do you recommend and can you also recommend an installer. I was thinking of 5KW Sunsynk/Deye and unsure of battery (maybe Sunsynk or greenich). 
need a good installer as well.

thanks a mil 🙏🏽