Bluenova contacts

Bobbenoster

Update on this... So eventually got hold of the bluenova guys... Now some background... Placed an order on the 17th of December and paid. The order was apparently dispatched and shipped via DCB logistics. By the 23rd... Still nothing, decided to get hold of bluenova again. Eventually get a response on the 24th. They provide me with the shipping details. I try them on DCB's site and get "Status:AT DESTINATION / AWAIT DELIVER". Now I'm still without inverter and batteries, no response from DCB and the best I get from Victor from bluenova is "well you have the waybill information, they're not responding to me either"... Make of this what you will. I'm sure they make excellent products and I've heard they have great support... But this leaves a bit of a taste. I know it's closing time for them at the moment as with many other companies, but surely they should follow up and make sure things get delivered?!? (Especially as I never had the tracking information until I actually harassed them for it)

Yet another update... So DCB had a very wrong, very non existent, address on the waybill for delivery. It was finally delivered this morning.

As frustrating as this was... The kit delivered was a humble cps 3000 from bluenova... Colour me impressed! Well thought out, put together really well!