ADD settings on Pylontech batteries

MartinKoch

Question

Hi, I have three Pylontech lithium batteries, 1x US3000 (master) and 2x US2000 batteries, one is 2000 plus, all three batteries ADD are set in the down off position, with starting up master and first slave start up, last one I need to start separately, on PI software only two can be monitored. All three does discharge, charge, no problem there, Will ADD settings rectify this, (startup and monitoring) and if so what should settings be? 

4 answers to this question

My understanding is that the first switch controls the BAUD rate of the Master / Slave comms, yours is zero so it sets it to 115200.

2,3, and 4 are for the Master of the group (For use with the LV-Hub). So if you have one group, Master Group 1 is set to 0000 and all the others as well (as you have described).

As per Pylontech installer manual

image.thumb.png.3451ebeb4ec5ff9d796f3f6ce1665819.png

But if you do not have the LV-Hub, then an empty Link port 0 means Master. So the Master's port 1 will go to slave 1's link port 0, slave 1's link port 1 will go to slave 2's link port zero, and so on. 

Remember to restart the battery after fiddling with settings / cables.

On 2021/10/18 at 5:38 PM, YellowTapemeasure said:

My understanding is that the first switch controls the BAUD rate of the Master / Slave comms, yours is zero so it sets it to 115200.

2,3, and 4 are for the Master of the group (For use with the LV-Hub). So if you have one group, Master Group 1 is set to 0000 and all the others as well (as you have described).

As per Pylontech installer manual

image.thumb.png.3451ebeb4ec5ff9d796f3f6ce1665819.png

But if you do not have the LV-Hub, then an empty Link port 0 means Master. So the Master's port 1 will go to slave 1's link port 0, slave 1's link port 1 will go to slave 2's link port zero, and so on. 

Remember to restart the battery after fiddling with settings / cables.

Thank you, will check the ports once I get home at end of the week, I do net have the LV HUB