Luxpower SNA 5000

RAM63

Good Day...I have 3 questions1. I just installed Luxpower SNA 5kw but the battery that was used with previous inverter is low(10%) so the inverter does not supply PV power and keep warning about battery low and battery open....how to solve this...

2. Is it true dat Luxpower off-grid inverter cannot supply PV power if it can't detect battery

3. Has anyone paired N Energy battery with Luxpower and how did you get it right.

17 hours ago, RAM63 said:

Good Day...I have 3 questions1. I just installed Luxpower SNA 5kw but the battery that was used with previous inverter is low(10%) so the inverter does not supply PV power and keep warning about battery low and battery open....how to solve this...

2. Is it true dat Luxpower off-grid inverter cannot supply PV power if it can't detect battery

3. Has anyone paired N Energy battery with Luxpower and how did you get it right.

If you read the manual you will find the correct setting under BATTERY. See 1st point. 

IMG_20230502_102044.thumb.jpg.3fdee01a2a9e444382ce90dcf845d445.jpg