How good is their quality control

Initially we bought 3 AM 5.5 Batteries in 2019. Then added 3 more a few months later. All 3 had problems from the go and had to be taken down for repair and reinstalled. Now bought another 3. One ok. Second has problems with charging and 3rd I still need to mount. Again the failed one needs to go in for repair.
How can a company sell products with 50% failure right from install. All get repaired at cost, time and effort - all because of poor quality control at manufacture. 
Hubble need to have a warranty exchange program which if done will sink the company if they don't jack up their quality control. How about accepting the challenge?

Edited by IGR
Spelling

Initially they did have problems with their management and how they handled the customers and their method to assist.
From own experience I don't think they are any worse than most when it comes to the "fine print" and excuses why you are to blame in order not to settle claims.
However, and I am not defending them, my AM2 from 2021 has not given days trouble so I got another one (Version2) last year and also no issues. The only issue I have is that the Firmware updates recommended, as these are slightly different capacities and seem to have different versions of the BMS, is anything but refined. The batteries run well in parallel, they maintain their cell and total voltages to near perfection, but having different real capacities causes differing SOCs being reported at the same voltage most of the time. I just came to live with it as the monitored loads and charge/discharge totals correlate. 
So from that perspective the batteries deliver what they promised and from a technical perspective they have been and are solid.
Sad to see your bad experience, and I know that there have been many in the past that had similar experiences to your own.
My own experience is a good battery. Customer engagement is all over the show judging by other feedback on this forum and also my own offer to them to give them full access to my batteries to monitor what my SOC imbalance complaint is about. They weren't interested. I sent them many reports and they even logged onto the batteries to do some adjustments which made no difference.
I'll just live with it as they perform in terms of delivered energy as they should.

29 minutes ago, zsde said:

Initially they did have problems with their management and how they handled the customers and their method to assist.
From own experience I don't think they are any worse than most when it comes to the "fine print" and excuses why you are to blame in order not to settle claims.
However, and I am not defending them, my AM2 from 2021 has not given days trouble so I got another one (Version2) last year and also no issues. The only issue I have is that the Firmware updates recommended, as these are slightly different capacities and seem to have different versions of the BMS, is anything but refined. The batteries run well in parallel, they maintain their cell and total voltages to near perfection, but having different real capacities causes differing SOCs being reported at the same voltage most of the time. I just came to live with it as the monitored loads and charge/discharge totals correlate. 
So from that perspective the batteries deliver what they promised and from a technical perspective they have been and are solid.
Sad to see your bad experience, and I know that there have been many in the past that had similar experiences to your own.
My own experience is a good battery. Customer engagement is all over the show judging by other feedback on this forum and also my own offer to them to give them full access to my batteries to monitor what my SOC imbalance complaint is about. They weren't interested. I sent them many reports and they even logged onto the batteries to do some adjustments which made no difference.
I'll just live with it as they perform in terms of delivered energy as they should.

I agree that the batteries perform once you get them to work but poor quality control requires taking them back to get them to work. 

32 minutes ago, zsde said:

PS there is a long article on their website explaining how they solved my particular poblem but this current battery is apparently one of 3 that has experienced the problem that they claim was resolved in the latest firmware update.

1 minute ago, IGR said:

resolved in the latest firmware update

Did they send you the firmware or do they want you to take it in for the update?  Do you know the Firmware version?