SunSynk 5kW hybrid inverter fault/alarm

Adriaan.S

Hi All, I am rather new to the forum and this is my first post.

I have a SuSynk 5kW, 48Vdc inverter with lead acid batteries which I recently installed. After start-up I received an alarm/fault code, F56 DC_VoltLow_Fault. The alarm does not want to clear, on the front display panel it is showing the SOC as 73%. I also checked the voltage of the batteries with a multi-meter, 50V. The current battery set-up worked perfectly on a previous Elllies inverter. I am also not sure if it is a battery fault, my logic tells me it will show low battery voltage and why give a constant alarm? If the batteries are low it should only try to charge the batteries and not give a constant alarm.

I am also attaching the data sheet.

I would appreciate if someone can give me some inputs or maybe experienced this fault before. Also does anybody maybe have a manual?

1FBIHSK5K48.pdf

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2020/03/26 at 6:35 AM, Braidwood said:

Hi Adriaan.

I install these in Zim but have a few issues. Pse WhatsApp me my email is down. +263774318054

I am looking at installing them in Nigeria. Share your experiences please. Do I have your permission to reach out whatsapp?

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...