Pylontech issue/error

JuanH

I had an interesting issue today, and hoping someone might be able to shed some insight.

I noticed that my solar system wasn't sending any power to my batteries, which were sitting on 54% SOC, according to my Sunsynk inverter. When I checked the batteries' individual SOC, the master, a US2000C, was on 99% SOC, and the second battery, a US2000B, was on 10% SOC. I then did a physical check of the batteries, and noticed the master had a red error light on. I switched them both off, as well as the inverter, waited 2 minutes, and switched everything back on. This seems to have cleared the error state on the master, however they were obviously exteemely imbalanced. I've since disconected the battery array from the inverter, and I am allowing them to balance each other out at the moment, but I'm wondering what could have caused the error state on the master in the first place, and also concerned on why it would not have reported the error state to the inverter thus halting use of the slave battery as well, instead of over depleting it like has happened.