Stamp making machine for self inking stamp

StepbyStep

My position at work is now redundant so I was thinking of doing small self-inking stamps because there's a market opening for that especially in my area. 

Had anyone got any machine recommendations? I'm loving the Trotec at the moment but I can't find alternate medium-priced alternatives. 

12 hours ago, StepbyStep said:

My position at work is now redundant so I was thinking of doing small self-inking stamps because there's a market opening for that especially in my area. 

Had anyone got any machine recommendations? I'm loving the Trotec at the moment but I can't find alternate medium-priced alternatives. 

Sorry to hear about your current work situation , but I good luck with your new chapter in your life you need to open .

I attended a printing exhibition / show last week at emperors palace  but was only focused on direct-to-garment and direct-to-film printers. I did notice a number of laser cutting products for niche markets. Maybe you can contact emperors palace and ask them for the list of exhibitors.

Again good luck and hope you find your new place in the sun.