ICC settings for Inverter

Good day,

I have 5kva King Inverter, 2 x US2000B Pylontech Batteries.

Here are my settings:

image.thumb.png.e446a0cdb7471e8cbf6a92aac6aefe56.png

For some reason the output source priority keeps on changing back to Solar->Battery->Utility...

Why is this because if I loose Grid and the Grid comes back the inverter is not switching back to Grid?

image.thumb.png.c3006de2a4dfa144a210f98d69582d5b.png

Any help would be appreciated.

Even on inverter setting on the King program 1 when I set it to USB it will revert to SBU.

Also any advise on best settings...

Edited by Etiennet
add

I believe it will only switch back to Grid when SOC is at 20%, according to your settings.

It seems like your setup is acting as an UPS only, with no PV connected, is this correct? If so I would not even use the "SOC and Time control" settings, to limit battery discharge, and use as little Grid power to re-charge the battery after load-shedding.

please confirm is the unit reverted to USB after "SOC setting" was disabled.

1 hour ago, JacquesV said:

Good Morning.

What is you setting under the "Battery" tab? Is the "time" and/or "SOC" control not perhaps set to change the invertor mode?

22 minutes ago, JacquesV said:

I believe it will only switch back to Grid when SOC is at 20%, according to your settings.

It seems like your setup is acting as an UPS only, with no PV connected, is this correct? If so I would not even use the "SOC and Time control" settings, to limit battery discharge, and use as little Grid power to re-charge the battery after load-shedding.

please confirm is the unit reverted to USB after "SOC setting" was disabled.

Thank you for your reply,  Yes you are correct I don't have any Panels as of yet, system is only Using Battery acting as a UPS for Loadshedding.  Panels will be added at a later time.

I have disabled the setting as requested. We do have loadshedding again later will hope for the best and let you know. 

Thanks again.

4 hours ago, JacquesV said:

No problem I ran my system as an UPS for couple of months before adding PV, not regretting it at all.

Okay so Loadshedding kicked in and the system went off, had to switch it on from the removable Panel, its on now and on Battery will have to check once Power comes back on if it switches back to Grid.  I don't know what I did wrong now.

Just to confirm, the Inverter did not change over to battery when the Grid was lost?

Was there any warning or fault indications on the batteries? Was the removable panel displaying "bypass" before load shedding kicked in? Also try to set "output source priority" to "online" in the inverter settings tab. 

I never experienced such a problem, with or without ICC running. 

I will go through all my setting tomorrow morning when I'm home and report back so that you can compare. If nobody else comes to the rescue before then.

Settings I do remember

01 > USB (as you do not have PV connected yet)

02 & 05 > will be set according to your battery setup.

06 > Enable (auto restart after overload)

09 > 50hz

10 > ONL (online) 

12 & 13 (set in ICC)

23 > Enable (bypass / eco mode)

Can you confirm that the inverter is set to "master" (H) and not "slave".