Pylontech UP2500 2.84kWh 24V battery

RNCoetzee

Item (battery): Pylontech UP2500 2.84kWh 24V battery

Condition: +/-5900 cycles left  (used +/-100 cycles)
Shipping: Yes, R250 to JHB or CPT (if it cost more, i'll pay)

PRICE
Battery: R12,000 (with pylontech cables included)

Reason for selling: Upgrading to full solar powered home 48V system on Monday, don't need desktop backup power anymore. It was purely used for home office desktop PC during load shedding.

EDIT: Inverter SOLD

Edited by RNCoetzee
spelling error: "Pylon" to "Pylontech"

• RNCoetzee changed the title to Mecer 2400VA Inverter & Pylontech UP2500 2.84kWh 24V battery
On 2022/03/14 at 8:27 PM, Adagio said:

Hey, I know someone that may be interisted, but I'd like to get some info on that inverter first? Can you share a link to a datasheet or something?

Specification for the inverter, see link: https://mecer.co.za/ivr-2400lbks-24v-inverter/

Also downloadable PDF file attached

mecer_inverter_2400_IVR-2400LBKS.pdf

On 2021/06/08 at 12:04 PM, Ryanlynx said:

3 hours ago, RNCoetzee said:

Mecer doesn't have plug for comms cable, unfortunately

I am aware of this, also one cannot adjust the float or bulk charge voltage, only the charge current. I was wondering how you monitored the battery state of charge?

One could measure voltage with a meter, or just treat the Pylontech as a lead acid and hope for the best.

Edited by Solo
Remove quote

8 hours ago, Solo said:

I am aware of this, also one cannot adjust the float or bulk charge voltage, only the charge current. I was wondering how you monitored the battery state of charge?

One could measure voltage with a meter, or just treat the Pylontech as a lead acid and hope for the best.

Long story in short, friend of mine build his house solar system, we both ordered Pylontech batteries. I'm using his house as comparison (his batteries went to 20% then it goes to grid) and he got 118 cycles, but mine is much less +/-50% just purely for desktop PC

Got Watt meter (with Voltage meter) connected to it for check ups, not permanent use.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2022/05/26 at 6:19 AM, Machine458 said:

Good morning

I'm new to this forum and was wondering if the inverter is still available I'm keen just can't afford battery at the moment 

Yes inverter is available, I'll send you PM (private message)

On 2022/05/29 at 6:18 PM, JpPaulKruger said:

Good day.  Please send me your contact details.  I’m looking for an inverter like the one you have for sale. I just want to see what shipping to Gauteng will set me back

I'll send you PM. Shipping will be R99

• RNCoetzee changed the title to Pylontech UP2500 2.84kWh 24V battery