Pylontech US3000C Idle/ Sleep

Zane

Hi everyone,

My current setup is as follows. 

2 x Axpert King Inverters in Parallel 1st master and 2nd slave with the Pylontech cable installed to my master battery and battery type set to PYL.

1 x US3000C Pylontech (Master with dip 1 down and  Pyl cable connected to the Master inverter and coms is up and I can see the battery icon flashing on the inverter.

7 x US2000C which are all working fine. 

My issue that I have is that the first/Master US3000C battery is in idle/sleep mode. The current SOC of this battery is 89% I cant get it to fire up or start up. I measure 0 volts at the outputs. If I press the reset button it resets all the batteries and then goes straight back into idle mode. The BMS is obviously still up and running as it controls the rest of my bank. 

This battery is brand new with only 7 cycles done in the last couple of weeks. 

Nothing changed on my side and everything worked fine up until now. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

Screenshot 2022-07-04 175126.png

Edited by Zane
I added a picture for illustration purposes.

Did you post this on facebook as well?

If so your battery at 89% SOC is higher than the rest of the batteries. Did you balance the batteries when installing the US3000C ?

You say you have 7 X US2000C- they look to be US2000's. Is the comms cable the original one you were using? Are just 4 and 5 connected at the battery end (and possibly 6) if using CAN? and just 7 and 8 for RS485 which it looks as if your using.   1,2,3 must not be connected!

Edited by Tinbum

1 hour ago, Tinbum said:

Did you post this on facebook as well?

If so your battery at 89% SOC is higher than the rest of the batteries. Did you balance the batteries when installing the US3000C ?

You say you have 7 X US2000C- they look to be US2000's. Is the comms cable the original one you were using? Are just 4 and 5 connected at the battery end (and possibly 6) if using CAN? and just 7 and 8 for RS485 which it looks as if your using.   1,2,3 must not be connected!

Yes it was me that posted on the Pylontech Facebook group. Yes sorry my bad the 7 are US2000's They were all balanced and on 100% 2 days ago. I noticed last night that the US3000C went into idle with a state of charge of 89%. The rest of the batteries did charge back to 100% today. 

The coms cable is the original one that I was using. 4-5   7-8 RS458 ( I can confirm coms is running atm) 123 are not connected. 

Edited by Zane