Deye inverter set up question

Doubt it is a CT coil direction issue - but if it was it may be easier to swop the black and white leads on the inveterter than physically the change the CT coil around. I had a similar problem but not identical - my consumption figures on the prepaid meter and inverter did not match up. The CT coil was installed after non-essential (oven), auxilliary (I had geyers on there at the time - subsequently moved to essential) and a sub-db, not on the main incomer as I had specificed.      

I initially had intermittent zero readings and while troubleshooting I found that "Zero Export" doesn't actually read the CT coil but uses the internal inverter measurement instead.  You only see the CT measurement when it is set to "Zero Export to CT" - so the problem went away when I selected "Zero Export".  (Or at least that is what it looked like to me.)

In my case, the CT coil was installed fine, but the wire's insulation blocked it from being inserted deep enough into the connection block on the inverter, so the contact was intermittent.  You may have a broken connection to your CT coil or it is connected to the wrong points on your inverter?

• 9 months later...