For Sale: WiFi Module for Conderenergy Inverters

cam083gp

Item: WiFi Module for Conderenergy Inverters

Price: R750 or nearest cash offer...paid R780

Payment Method Accepted: Cash/EFT/Geopayment

Packaging: Yes

Condition: Nearly New (Opened box to test, connected to my inverter, found out it was not compatible)

Reason: Incompatibility with my inverter...Compatible with 6.2kva Conderenergy Inverter out of the box & if you are comfortable enough to repin the RS-232/RJ-485/RJ-45 then should be compatible with most inverters with COMM ports...I am not hence the sale

Shipping: Yes, at buyers expense

Collection: Yes, Clearwater Mall

Link:

Cam$ - 083 200 6330

20230913_183725.jpg

Edited by cam083gp
Dongle returned

• cam083gp changed the title to For Sale: WiFi Module for Conderenergy Inverters

did you manage to get this working using any other wifi data logger.

So I did get the wifi dongle that works with my inverter! Amazing device that provides so much more live data & history for analysis of my usage patterns etc. It's extremely useful for battery percentage available as I had to manually calculate voltage available. The SmartESS app does this automatically based on the max charge & cut-off values specified for the user defined battery settings. Also, the app allows you to edit the inverter settings on the fly & monitor usage on any browser

• 4 months later...