Axpert MKS-3000-24 firmware

Dumi

53 minutes ago, Dumi said:

Does anybody know where to get it?

Usual story: apart from a handful of cases, you can only get the appropriate firmware update file from the manufacturer, via your reseller, sending them the serial number.

As far as I know, your case isn't one of the handful where they are available elsewhere.

10 minutes ago, Coulomb said:

Usual story: apart from a handful of cases, you can only get the appropriate firmware update file from the manufacturer, via your reseller, sending them the serial number.

As far as I know, your case isn't one of the handful where they are available elsewhere.

Thanks for your answer.

I bought Axpert from second hand, from another user. So i don't know reseler. I send email to Voltronic power, but wihtou reply :-(, maybe i have bad address.

• 2 years later...

Coulomb - You and me both. My fans don't want to switch off after certain amout of battery drain and fully charged again. Have to kill the incomming ac and back on again and fans go off. If the battery drain is less than 25% then the fans work normally. WEIRD

Anyone had any luck getting firmware ? I see the 5kva ones are easily found.

• 1 year later...
5 hours ago, oblitum said:

can someone send me a 24v firmware for a 3KVA MPPT?

There are many models that fit that description: PF1 versus PF0.8, plus versus not, DSP processor versus Freescale processor.

What was the original firmware version, if you can remember?

Edit: failing that, was is it running now, and what are the problems?

Edited by Coulomb

12 hours ago, oblitum said:

These images are from before loading the wrong firmware.

Unfortunately, my lower power firmware collection is woefully incomplete; I have no 06.xx firmware at all. So I can't help with updates or analysing what it's doing.

12 hours ago, oblitum said:

Now even if I load another s19 file correctly, it still shows the same firmware version, why?

That's very strange. I can't explain it.