ICC Ver 2.7.3 Upgrade

Hi All

I upgraded my ICC to version 2.7.3 This morning (03-04-2019) and immediately noticed that the PVwatts does not measure correctly and possibly the battery Watts too. Has any one else experienced this or know of a fix? Attached is the screen shots.

My Setup is as follows:

1. 2 x Axpert 5kva 5kw inverters set up in parallel. 
2. 4 x 2.4Kwh pylontech batteries
3. 28 x 280w panels (7840w total)
4. ICC software. 

PV_Watts_Not_Reading_Correctly_After_Upgrade_To_Ver2.7.3.JPG

Ver_2.7.3.JPG

21 hours ago, jasonvanwyk said:

Hi All

I upgraded my ICC to version 2.7.3 This morning (03-04-2019) and immediately noticed that the PVwatts does not measure correctly and possibly the battery Watts too. Has any one else experienced this or know of a fix? Attached is the screen shots.

My Setup is as follows:

1. 2 x Axpert 5kva 5kw inverters set up in parallel. 
2. 4 x 2.4Kwh pylontech batteries
3. 28 x 280w panels (7840w total)
4. ICC software. 

please make a screenshot of ICC and not emoncms. Make sure that you save and that number of inverters are two.  One client had the same and the number of inverters was not set as 2 (client only have 2) I locked into his system and press the save button and all was fine.

Waiting for your feedback .

Hi,

Sorry for late reply.

I have since managed to speak to Johan, and he explained to me that it has something to do with the firmware upgrade on the actual inverters itself. I have also since upgraded to ver. 2.7.4 which has not yet solved the problem, but at least I can control my inverters with the SOC now.

I have attached the screen shots from the ICC itself

AxpertParallelSetup.JPG

Dashboard2.JPG

Inverter MQTT.JPG

Setup_Batteries.JPG

Hallo Jason

Which Axpert Inverters are you using? MKS II or ??

Are you still on the Grid?

If so, does your system share the loads between Solar and Eskom?, or is it switching when your solar supply is not enough for the load?

I am under the understanding that the Axpert is switching and not sharing, but not sure anymore.

Greetings

Jaco

You have an impressive system. The Inverters are then most probably Axpert MKS II's. (Where did you buy them?)

Only question still not answered is: When your units switch to Eskom due to the fact that the solar power is insufficient, is the load shared by Solar and Eskom or is it only Eskom?

Thanks for the reply thus far.

On 2019/04/12 at 4:54 PM, Jaco Venter said:

You have an impressive system. The Inverters are then most probably Axpert MKS II's. (Where did you buy them?)

Thanks Jaco.

I'm not sure where they came from - my brother-in-law installed them for me. I'm talking under correction but I think they were in the vicinity of about R13000 ea.

On 2019/04/12 at 4:54 PM, Jaco Venter said:

Only question still not answered is: When your units switch to Eskom due to the fact that the solar power is insufficient, is the load shared by Solar and Eskom or is it only Eskom?

It's either one or the other. its never shared.