2 x RCT Axpert 5kva inverters 5000va/4000w (Silver and Black) For Sale

Arandoza

Morning All,

For Sale : Two RCT Axpert 5KVA 5000va/4000 Silver and Black units for sale, in good working order, including parallel card, and parallel cables included for both units, with USB and Serial interfaces.

Reason for sale : We were unable to get a third unit of the same type to increase capacity. Units work very well and generated 30-35kwwh per day :)

Asking around R8200 Each, based in centurion.

Also may consider portion payment Cash/EFT and 3 x 275-300watt JA Solar panels?

PM for any further info.

Kind Regards,

Arandoza

Any idea who or how :) any details would be appreciated.

I figured one can use the mppt aspect of both units with the new ones, but apparently not the inverter aspect, due to the power factor.

i guess if you also split your db board then one could have one set of the inverters powering one dB board, and the other set powering a separate board, probably off the same set of batteries? But this maybe risky, as the two sets of inverters will not know about each other?

Anticipated there would be other forumites with same issue, and they may have been considering adding a second or third inverter, either for more capacity and redundancy, that maybe interested in purchasing?

• 1 month later...

Good day

I noticed the selling of the older RCT Appert 5000va inverters 

I have the same situation and would like to extend my two RCT Axpert 5000VA Inverters

I you still have the inverters, please contact me per e mail, since i would be interested in obtaining two good working RCT's which is similar to the units i have presently in use

If possible please state the firmware versions U1 and U2 for parallel compatibility

I am a member of power forum ( J. Nortje )

I am located in Witbank Mpumalanga

Thank you