Are there any suppliers that will sell me a Pylontech on credit? (Partly credit)

I need to buy another Pylontech US3000 urgently to complete my installation - and have run out of cash, - still have about a third of the total in cash for a deposit.   Are there any suppliers that might sell me one on credit (over a 2 month period)?

Edited by Cassie
ad period

11 hours ago, Cassie said:

I need to buy another Pylontech US3000 urgently to complete my installation - and have run out of cash, - still have about a third of the total in cash for a deposit.   Are there any suppliers that might sell me one on credit (over a 2 month period)?

My advice would be to wait two months. Is it really that long? Obviously it depends on your circumstances but interest on such a loan can be really high.

On the larger context of green loans, I think we still have the issue that this kind of lending is largely unsecured, that is to say, unlike a car or a house where there is something backing the loan (securing it), I can't exactly repossess a battery and hope to resell it easily. That is why green loans generally run at the same rates as personal loans and/or credit cards. At least for private persons... 'tis a bit different for commercial people.

On 2020/07/27 at 9:51 PM, Cassie said:

Did you come right ?