My 'research' into Single ZTE 4.8 KwH Li Battery just announced.

DocFrank

I was blown away by the good pricing of the new battery (I compared it to the SecondLife 5.1 by Revov) and it compares very favourably with it out-specking it on every front except being 300W smaller. But I had never heard of LTE corp. My early research place it as a very large telekoms player which did not inspire me too much. However this url https://batteryindustry.tech/pylontech-launches-5gwh-lithium-ion-battery-project-in-china/ allayed most of my fears. I do believe this is the battery of choice for my new install. (I am probably telling the boffins nothing new but maybe some of the other Noobies will find value.) Has anyone bought an LTE yet? Your impressions please.

• 1 year later...
On 2020/10/01 at 8:03 PM, DocFrank said:

I was blown away by the good pricing of the new battery (I compared it to the SecondLife 5.1 by Revov) and it compares very favourably with it out-specking it on every front except being 300W smaller. But I had never heard of LTE corp. My early research place it as a very large telekoms player which did not inspire me too much. However this url https://batteryindustry.tech/pylontech-launches-5gwh-lithium-ion-battery-project-in-china/ allayed most of my fears. I do believe this is the battery of choice for my new install. (I am probably telling the boffins nothing new but maybe some of the other Noobies will find value.) Has anyone bought an LTE yet? Your impressions please.

Hi, did u end up getting this battery? Would u recommend it?