SunSynk Inverter with a micro-inverter

Greglsh

Hi

Just wanted to ask a question

I currently have a Hoymiles 1.2kw micro inverter system (4 x 330w panels). This feeds ac power directly into my DB board. I wanted to add more power slowly, maybe another 4 panels this year and another 4 next year. 

I have been thinking this sort of setup costs +_  R14k per 1.2KW inverter and 4 panels and mounting and cables, I do the install myself.

What I wanted to ask is if I get a 5Kw Sunsynk inverter and maybe 8 more panels, could I make use of the current micro-inverter or would it be better to maybe sell the micro inverter and setup all the panels on the Sunsynk. I don't really want batteries for now, so basically I want the inverter to feed my usage with solar and draw the excess from the grid when not enough solar during the day, and then make use of the grid at night. This will be until I can afford batteries as I am going to have to sort out my DB board and COC.

Any ideas of how to make best use of the system if I keep it or should I try and sell??