Victron Multiplus not picking up Panels

Morning All,

Hope you all well?

A client of ours just called asking advise on his clients 2 Victron Multiplus 5000 inverters connected in parellel which are not reading the panels.

Unfortunately, I am not the brains of our operation, my hubby is and I cant get hold of him, no signal. Best time to learn.

Could anyone possibly advise why the inverters wouldnt be picking up the panels? I swear, im not a blonde (haha) but would be great to see if i could assist somehow.

Thanks.

IMG-20210316-WA0018.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

If you are running pylons you MUST get get a victron can to can supplied by victron typeA CATe CABLE the victron side will be blue and the battery can side will be black.

DO NOT use diy cable they create error or my damage your ccgx can interface.

Pylon should be setup 44.5 (bmv battery activate here) and max for the victron is 53.2. just se victron site on the setup.

55 minutes ago, Missing link said:

If you are running pylons you MUST get get a victron can to can supplied by victron typeA CATe CABLE the victron side will be blue and the battery can side will be black.

DO NOT use diy cable they create error or my damage your ccgx can interface.

Pylon should be setup 44.5 (bmv battery activate here) and max for the victron is 53.2. just se victron site on the setup.

What does this have to do with the panels?