DEYE 8kw Dimensions Discrepancy

I am Dieter

I'm finding conflicting information regarding the dimensions of the Deye 8kw, or could it be that a new version is available which differs from an older model?

On Deye's own spec sheet for model SUN-8K -SG05LP1-EU, the dimensions are 330W x 580H x232D; - which all the models from the 3.6 upwards have in common.

【B】服务指南 储能单相-SUN-(3.6-8)K-SG05LP1 Deye 彩印 157g铜版纸 英文单页 (deyeinverter.com)

On some Deye suppliers websites the dimensions are: Size (mm): 680 X 4200 X 233mm, which is the same as the equivalent Sunsynk.

Deye 8KW Hybrid Inverter – Solar & Inverter Warehouse (inverter-warehouse.co.za)

Does anyone know if it has changed, i.e. newer models will be the standardized and smaller dimension?

7 minutes ago, I am Dieter said:

Thank you for confirming and the info that it is exactly the same. Must be another or a new version with the smaller dimensions. The smaller dimensions would suit me very well due to a somewhat cramped space and still allowing enough ventilation.

The smaller dimensions match the 5kW sunsynk, except the depth, I have not seen an 8kW that small.