Sunsynk 5kw not picking up grid usage

dragoon

Not sure when it started but my inverter does not show the grid usage correctly anymore. The grid usage it shows is only the load part through the inverter and no longer seems to include the rest of the house. Anyone know which setting needs to be changed for it to show the full grid usage?

It shows the grid usage on the house(so the CT coil is working), but does not show as part of the grid usage like it used to. So now I can't say exactly how much of the grid I am using as it only shows the essential load and not the non-essential. Hopefully the images attached make it clearer 

IMG_20230911_180908.jpg

IMG_20230911_180856.jpg

The non-essential is the little house icon bottom right that measures 2139 Watts in your last photo. The UPS icon top right is the essential load. Grid usage is the pylon icon bottom right which shows 2593 Watts in your last photo.

Edited by p_i

The buy bar is grid usage. Looks like those 2 photos could have been taken a different times

Photo was taken a few seconds apart. The buy bar is grid usage, but it's only showing essential load. I need to know how to get it to show the full grid usage and not just essential load/usage.

Something does not make sense in your photos. But please note that the buy bar in the first photo is in kwh, ie. the energy bought in total, not kw, ie. the power used right now as per the grid dial in the first photo. Why I say something is off is that the grid incoming of 2.593kw in the second photo does not appear to match the 0.45kw shown in the first photo, which is problem the problem you have, correct? Oh wait, the 2593w grid minus the 2139w non-essentials equals the 454w you see in the middle of the second photo and that also matches the 0.45kw you see for grid in the first photo. The AC load on 0.35kw on the top right also matches the 348w going to essentials in the second photo. Yes, I don't know why they do that then either. Confusing indeed.