Retrieve Goodwe data using RPI/ Openhab

Niel

I analyzed the options raised here.
-The best thing would be to be able to read the data directly from RS485, but the cost is to disconnect from the SEMS PORTAL.
-With reference to sniffing the data transmitted by the investor to the SEMS Portal, unfortunately they are effectively encrypted.
What, so far I have seen that it is possible is:
-Make use of the Sems Portal API and interrogate it directly through software. You can find some of this on the WEB and on GitHub. But you will only have access to all the possibilities of the Goodwe API and its updates if you sign 2 (two) confidentiality agreements.
-In order to reach the objective set out in this thread, I am achieving it by directly interrogating the power inverter using the UDP protocol.

Version 3, on which I am working, of the system that can be downloaded from the Forum Downloads thread in version 2.5, will have a record recorded in a local database second by second of all the parameters observed in version 2.5, current .

In version 4 of the same I will incorporate a relay board that can be purchased at any electronics site and logical conditions defined by the User to manage any device and be able to do what @Niel proposes, but with the Goodwe ES Series only. Soon version 3.0 will be available.

Edited by Cef