Axpert Error 04 with Pylontech batteries

viceroy

I'm configuring my Axpert MKS 4kW for my Pylontech US3000 batteries, and any time the voltage approaches 49V, I get error 04 (too low voltage)

Have I done something wrong? Pretty sure I set the Axpert correctly.

Could my firmware be an issue? It's basically the original from when I bought the inverters.
U1 : 52 30

5 hours ago, viceroy said:

I'm configuring my Axpert MKS 4kW for my Pylontech US3000 batteries, and any time the voltage approaches 49V, I get error 04 (too low voltage)

See FAQ question 1.

Have I done something wrong? Pretty sure I set the Axpert correctly.

Most of the recommendations are wrong, unfortunately.

Could my firmware be an issue? It's basically the original from when I bought the inverters.
U1 : 52 30

That's quite old. Updating the firmware won't help, unless you update to a patched firmware (e.g. 73.00e), LFP flavour. Then the 2 and 4 volt undocumented figures become 0.5 and 1.0 V respectively. Also, 73.00e has load compensation (KettelKomp™), further reducing the possibility of a spurious low battery voltage warning.

Edited by Coulomb

• 1 year later...

Hey 

Did anyone manage to solve this issue? I just installed 3 x Pylontech U5000 batteries. Just got the same error on 1 battery. As soon as I hit 49v. The other 2 carried on as usual.

I had to turn off the batteries and reboot and everything was fine. Any idea?

35 minutes ago, Thomas said:

I had to turn off the batteries and reboot and everything was fine. Any idea?

Your case doesn't sound like the same issue.  The issue discussed here is simply an inverter voltage warning. It sounds like your hit your battery low voltage cutoff.

Are you using ICC or SolarAssistant?

Just now, Denarius said:

Your case doesn't sound like the same issue.  The issue discussed here is simply an inverter voltage warning. It sounds like your hit your battery low voltage cutoff.

Are you using ICC or SolarAssistant?

Hey thanks for the reply. Using ICC but in icc the battery level was still 43% no problems. The inverter was showing E04. Battery cut off is at 46v so wasn't there yet? 

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi, I have an Axpert King 5kW hybrid inverter. And since recently everytime I connect my backup generator to charge the batteries I get warning 15 and my battery doesn't charge through it. 

For some reason, this warning is not on the user s manual. 

Does anyone. Know what's going on? 

4 hours ago, Vyron said:

I get warning 15

My notes suggest that this warning can only happen with an Axpert VM III (they share the same display firmware as the Axpert King). Those manuals say that this warning means "PV energy is low"; I assume that this is a poor translation and actually means "PV power is low". 

But that doesn't make any sense in your context.

What display firmware version are you using?