Jump to content

Program [05] Fld, AGM, Use


Solo
 Share

Recommended Posts

I understand that when [05]  is set to Use, that this enables [26] [27] [29]

What are the results of using Fld and Agm?

Fld seems to force 26,27, and 29 to the default values?

Does Agm do the same?

When would one ever want to use Fld or Agm?

It is very confusing to have setting 5 default to Fld, not realizing that it has an impact on other important settings!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Solo said:

I understand that when [05]  is set to Use, that this enables [26] [27] [29]

Yes.

24 minutes ago, Solo said:

What are the results of using Fld and Agm?

Fld seems to force 26,27, and 29 to the default values?

Does Agm do the same?

Yes, FLD and AGM preset settings 26, 27, and 29 to different sets of values; lower bulk/absorb voltage for AGM.

24 minutes ago, Solo said:

When would one ever want to use Fld or Agm?

Just for ease of use. I'd never use them.

24 minutes ago, Solo said:

It is very confusing to have setting 5 default to Fld, not realizing that it has an impact on other important settings!

Yes, the user interface is far from perfect.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...