Installer needed near Fourways area.

Gunners

Hello.

I have an existing solar installation with 2 DB boards. I would like to isolate the 2nd DB with a new solar installation.

I have an Axpert 5KW inverter and about 10 170AH batteries I am not using. I would like to buy about 8 350W solar panels and connect those to the inverter and batteries I am not using and connect that to the 2nd DB board. The inverter I have is an Mecer/Axpert 5KVA, so it should be able to handle the PV? You will need to supply the mounting system, PV DC cables,DC fuses for batt and PV, Batt cables, SUB DB for the DC, trunking etc. The Inverter would be mounted within 5m or so of the DB in the garage.

Pictures of the roof angle and existing batteries and inverter are included.

I am located near Fourways. Could you suggest installers that are good and could quote for the supply of the panels and full installation?

IMG_8289.jpg

IMG_8290.jpg

IMG_8292.jpg

IMG_8293.jpg

IMG_8294.jpg

• 2 months later...

hi 

Any luck with installers? Did u manage to get your kit up?

On 2020/05/26 at 12:56 PM, Gunners said:

I am located near Fourways. Could you suggest installers that are good and could quote for the supply of the panels and full installation?