Switching sunsynk 8.8kw inverter on and off

Cuzz

Hi community

So I have a silly question. Is there a specific way to switch the sunsynk inverter on and off, sequence of starting and stopping? I have the 8.8kw inverter. Should I switch any breakers off first, do you switch the battery off first or last(pylontech batteries). Also there is a button on the side as well as a switch. What is the difference between them? Thank you in advance. 

It should not really matter what order you turn things off.

Personally, I usually turn off grid first, then inverter (green push button on the side), then PV (black switch on the side), then battery.

Turning on, I do battery first, then turn inverter on, and wait for it to finish its power on process (about 1 minute), then turn on grid and PV.

Thank you JustinSchoeman.

I will use your sequence. I just want to ensure that I don't damage any components by sending them power when they shouldn't have power or by not gracefully shutting them down. I come from a server/storage background and I know that we need to follow procedure/sequence to avoid damage/dangerous situations.