Axpert / Synapse 7.2+ - watchpower

Doron

Hi all. I recently upgraded from my axpert 5kw to the new axpert / synapse 7.2+.
ive connected the WiFi module that comes build into the 7.2.

my question is how to get WatchPower app or different to send me a email when power changes etc. before I used a laptop and usb permanently connected with WatchPower program running … however these inverters have built in WiFi but I don’t see any place to configure …

is there other software I could Connect 

Hi Guys, does any body know if either  solar assist or icc do email notifications... I downloaded solar assist and installed nice and easily to my raspberry pi, however nowhere am I able to get notifications when line fails for example... 

hence I still use a old laptop and watchtower for that. would be great to just use the rasberry pi.

thanks

Solar assistant now having MQTT allows you to interface with Home Assistant / Node Red or other automation software that can handle MQTT if you have this already running. Otherwise a quick web search led me to this which also seems viable, especially if @Doron, you have an old pc lying around already.
https://openautomationsoftware.com/knowledge-base/mqttt-alarm-notification/

17 hours ago, Doron said:

Hi Guys, does any body know if either  solar assist or icc do email notifications

Just to add that ICC does support email notifications but this is limited to errors and as far as I know there is no way to define utility loss as an error.

ICC does have MQTT integration and you can install Node Red or other automation software alongside it unlike SA so you can use one pi to do everything if you like.

23 hours ago, Shadders said:

ICC does support email notifications but this is limited to errors and as far as I know there is no way to define utility loss as an error.

Correction. utility loss is defined as an error and triggers an email as I discovered this morning. There was a bug in the older version of ICC that stopped the mail notifications from working but this has been fixed in a recent update.