SMH settings for Axpert

Cassie

I need some help with SMH settings for Axpert inverters.  In the 2nd image below:

1. I selected Solar first as the charger priority but just below that it's asking for "Output Mode"  I have no idea what this should be.
  2. Then all inverters must connect to PV as PV OK?   What does this mean?
  3. Back to charge voltage?  Is this "...voltage pointing back to utility source..."  (parameter 12 in the Axpert installation manual).
  4. Back to discharge voltage?  Is this "...voltage point back to battery mode..."  (parameter 13 in the Axpert installation manual).
  5. Output voltage ?  Options are 220, 230 and 240 volts.   I don't see anything in the Axpert manual where the Output voltage is to be selected.

In the 1st image: (sorry I had it the other way around but when I submitted the images were swoped) 

6. What is "Battery inefficiency (%)"  is this a setting that will effect the inverters batteries in any way?

IMG_8209.jpeg

IMG_8207.jpeg

Edited by Cassie
images changed positions after I submitted

9 hours ago, Cassie said:

I need some help with SMH settings for Axpert inverters.  

I don't know this software, so my responses will be slightly educated guesses. 

9 hours ago, Cassie said:

1. I selected Solar first as the charger priority but just below that it's asking for "Output Mode" 

I'd say this should be SNG for single inverter, not paralleled. Or PAL if you do have paralleled inverters.T

> Then all inverters must connect to PV as PV OK? 

There is a PV Ok condition. Just choose the default. It will be either ALL or ONE. AFK, please check the user manual. 

> Back to charge voltage?  Is this "...voltage pointing back to utility source..."  (parameter 12 in the Axpert installation manual).

I'd say yes, almost certainly. B

> Back to discharge voltage?  Is this "...voltage point back to battery mode..."  (parameter 13 in the Axpert installation manual).

Yes. 

> Output voltage ?  Options are 220, 230 and 240 volts.   I don't see anything in the Axpert manual where the Output voltage is to be selected.

It's not well documented. 230 is the default, 220 might be a better choice in SA, especially if you have a 64V model.

What is "Battery inefficiency (%)"  is this a setting that will effect the inverters batteries in any way?

My wild guess is that it's to do with coulomb counting, to estimate remaining charge based on how many amp.seconds (= coulombs) have been discharged from or charged into the battery. For LFP, this would be roughly 1-2% if it refers to energy efficiency, or zero if it refers to current efficiency.

Edited by Coulomb