Some advice on a solar install

MincePie

So the system i did in stages with the panels i had absolutely no troubles. Then on my second stage i did more panels and then the batteries.

So heres my issue. Since i installed the battery i get a very wierd power drop. So if i turn on the panels and the battery no grid. I will look at the inverter i will be pushing about lets say 2kW then suddenly its as if theres a dip in the power the lights will go off and on and if you look at the inverter the power dips from 2kW to about 0.05kW so theres no overload. MY elevated voltage was at 100V but i sorted that out with a neutral & earth Bridge. SO i dunno i have double checked everything and cant see why the power will have such a dip. I got everything from segensolar so im not having much luck with there techies.

Has anyone had this before?

5 hours ago, MincePie said:

I havent done a essential non essential split on the board yet cause i wasnt pulling more than 5kW yet.

So, there's a changeover/transfer switch where the 2 inputs are grid and inverter output. And then the load output from changeover going to ALL loads in your DB?

You perhaps have a rudimentary wiring diagram? 

1 hour ago, JoeyhZA said:

So, there's a changeover/transfer switch where the 2 inputs are grid and inverter output. And then the load output from changeover going to ALL loads in your DB?

You perhaps have a rudimentary wiring diagram? 

So ii made a seperate db in the garage with a main switch, Inverter supply and then change over.
The Main Switch will feed to the DB inside the house where all the loads are located