zero export solution via an external circuit

Saifullah Tareq

23 hours ago, Saifullah Tareq said:

Dear ,

I install a 1.5 KW on gird solar home system on the roof of a customer. but the load of the customer is very low. So How can I stop the power exporting from solar to grid by applying a external circuit.

I don't exactly understand your question. If you don't want to back feed into the grid, just disconnect the system from the grid.

what is the brand model of inverter? some on-grid inverters have limiter functionality through use of external CT (current transformer).

46 minutes ago, Beat said:

I don't exactly understand your question. If you don't want to back feed into the grid, just disconnect the system from the grid.

you cannot disconnect grid in an on-grid system as it shuts off inverter, safety mechanism.

On 2021/10/15 at 1:30 PM, rastert111 said:

you cannot disconnect grid in an on-grid system as it shuts off inverter, safety mechanism.

That I understand even less. That would mean that if the grid goes off (load shedding) your inverter shuts off also - no current in the home?

Why do you want to stop back feeding after having bought an on-grid system in the first place?