MUST PV1900 Canbus no SOC ?

marbella

Dear Experts!
I have a 48v Pylontec US3000C Clone running with a Must PV18-5048-VHM Inverter and 12 panels a 230W in sunny Spain!
First it seems I need at least 2 of these batteries to not exceed the current limits.
But do these pylontec communicate the SOC level or other important parameters with my Must Inverter or should I use an other battery or another 'Inverter?

us3000c-installation-manual-v10-20cqsv0801-ger-inu.pdf

MUST PV1900 Canbus no SOC ?

I assume you mean a PV1800.

9 hours ago, marbella said:

I have a 48v Pylontec US3000C Clone running with a Must PV18-5048-VHM Inverter

Wow, a clone battery with a clone inverter. You must be brave.

It seems to me that the inverter is based on an Axpert MKS 5K-48 (non-64 V). These Axperts don't have an RS-485 port, or firmware to talk to BMSs, but Must have expanded their designs since the original copy, so you'd have to check their documentation (I believe that they actually have some, not just copies of Axpert manuals).

My understanding is that you'll probably not be able to connect them, but you can use Solar Assistant or a similar monitoring device to talk to both.

thank you very much,
I hope there is a software / firmware update available for the MUST PV18-5048vhm if not
it seems I have to get a new inverter , maybe AXPERT VM II 5048 ?

I found a new manual for must 18-5048vhm but this forum silly enough only allows 1 MB attachments!

Edited by marbella
update

• 5 months later...
On 2022/02/21 at 4:27 PM, marbella said:

I uploaded all the PDFs but they are invisible now!

Nevertheless I got my MUST with Pylontek to work

@marbella please can you share details on how you got this working since i have a sinilar setup and dont know how to set it up if you can please share settings as well steps to get bms working with invertor.

• 1 month later...
On 2022/08/05 at 12:45 PM, Kratos said:

@marbella please can you share details on how you got this working since i have a sinilar setup and dont know how to set it up if you can please share settings as well steps to get bms working with invertor.

the Must can work only  with the pylontec via voltage control as user type
53,5V stop charging   
46V stop discharging
SBU home LBU