Inverter U5648 no display (STM32F107VCT6)

mihaigsm2003

On 2022/09/17 at 7:09 PM, Michael_Germany said:

Flashing the display firmware works fine with the cable and my USB converter.

OK, so that pretty well rules out any problems with the USB to serial adapter. It could possibly be a slow opto-coupler inside the inverter between the display and the DSP, but not much you can do about that without voiding warranty.

All I can suggest is trying more brands of USB stick.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2022/09/13 at 4:47 PM, Coulomb said:

Heh. If you're really keen, the hardware and software that might work for this is in the September 2022 update at the end of this post:

https://forums.aeva.asn.au/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=6007&p=84326#p84326

BUT NOTE: the main firmware is almost certainly password protected, and the two passwords that I have collected very likely won't work. So you'd have to be very keen to try this.

I need help to read and write TMS320F2809, i have interface XDS100 V2

• 5 months later...

I note that these are just the bootloaders, as far as I can tell. [ Edit: Looks like I'm wrong; see below. ] You will need display firmware as well. But hopefully that is easier to find.

Edited by Coulomb

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

@Michael_GermanyHello, did you finaly unbrick your Igrid SV IV 5.6K ? if yes, i would love to know how!

I have exactly the same model with the same U1 (05401) and U2(04022) from factory. it was working fine with some pylontech US2000 but i had some issues when ii have added  2 new US5000 (error 61). So i have flashed U2 (80.42) from voltronic's ftp: after that update i got a "BP" warning (battery not attched!).  i thought maybe flashing main firmware could save the day.  i have tried flashing from PC with original cable on serial port, and with a usb /db9 adaptor;not succes. it doesnt communicated well.  the update of U2 firmware works fine with those cables!  So i have tried with usb /OTG but the process crashed quickly after trying to read the file.  From that point, iam stuck with a 32 warning.

Even with the display not working properly, it seems possible to use the "UPG" usb function in that mode but no luck yet. i have tried 3 different usb sticks, and a card reader (SD).

Iam running out of ideas!

• 1 month later...

After a long fight with EASUN costumer service, i managed to get the 2 firmwares for IGRID SV IV 5.6K (parallel function).

For what ever reason, flashing DSP (U1: 54.04) worked flowlessly, even with the Inverter "bricked" with error 32. (charged battery connected, switch on, like the manual recommend).

Display firmware, (U2: 8035), also worked

So now my inverter works again, except that i have lost WIFI function in the process... so it seems that i have to change remote card anyway...But its another story...

If you have IGRID SV IV 5.6K parallel, (mine is from DEC 21 in the sticker),  and you have no success with the firmwares shared on this forum or from voltronic FTP, i am sharing the 2 files given by EASUN.

cheers,

3570-02S2 Upgrade_2809_DSP INFINI V IV 5.6K 54.04.zip

• 4 weeks later...
Hello, I have an Igrid SV IV 5.6kw LCD doesn't work, communication doesn't work. 
RGB ring is only red. I have a gd32f305 vet6 chip on my board. 
can I just build an stm32f107 vct6 on it? I have a stlink v2 but can't get any data from the chip
Edited by ts1cos

6 hours ago, ts1cos said:

I have a stlink v2 but can't get any data from the chip

I believe that you need a different JTAG interface for the GigaDevice chips.

I have a gd32f305 vet6 chip on my board. can I just build an stm32f107 vct6 on it?

Do you mean can you replace the GigaDevice chip with an ST chip? You'd have to get the datasheets and compare pinouts. My wild guess is yes.

But you would need to use one of the hex files saved from a compatible display that has the bootloader included. Hex fules from firmware update files do not have the bootloader included (starting at 0x800 0000).

I'm pretty sure that the Infini displays will have a different boot loader to the Axpert displays, so you'd have to get a bootloader from an Infini. I don't know of any.

I assume that you've tried reflashing the display firmware, including varying the time from power-on to starting the flash uploading?

17 hours ago, ts1cos said:
Hello, I have an Igrid SV IV 5.6kw LCD doesn't work, communication doesn't work. 
RGB ring is only red. I have a gd32f305 vet6 chip on my board. 
can I just build an stm32f107 vct6 on it? I have a stlink v2 but can't get any data from the chip

replace with stm32f107, working, tested!

So I get an stm32f107 and flash its files with bisonravi's 80.35 display firmware?

Yes, except that is from a firmware update file, so it doesn't have the bootloader. I assume that the replacement chip is new off the shelf; if so it will have no bootloader or firmware of any kind.

If the replacement chip came from a compatible Infini model's display, then that should work, but that seems very unlikely.

So you will likely need a bootloader from a compatible model. I don't think that anyone has published one for an Infini. If you are desperate, you might be able to use the bootloader from an Axpert (code at 0x800 0000 - 0x800 2FFF), but you won't be able to load firmwares manually. You will have to load them by JTAG until you can find the right bootloader.

80.35 display firmware is from early 2023; from about August 2022 the display firmwares were changed to work on either chipset unmodified. At least, that's how it works with off-grid Axperts; I can't see why it would be much different for on-grid Infis.

Good luck!

Edited by Coulomb

• 3 weeks later...

hi after I replaced the chip with stm32f107 my inverter works again. LCD works, USB works. but rs232 and wifi don't work. Anyone have an idea what it could be? I flashed the 80.25 igrid sv iv.hex from mihaigsm2003

Sorry, it was my mistake. chip was not soldered properly. now it's running great.

thx to all.

Edited by ts1cos