Fuel Cells

Hello, I want to install in my house a Fuel Cells from Etanol, so I would need a electrical capacity about  2 Kw. I would like to know if someone have a similar device in your house and the result about this. Also I would need if someone can give me, where I can buy a Fuel cells that use Ethanol as fuel ?

Thank you very much.

Greetings from Argentina.

Nicolas Barberis.

Mechanical Engineer.

SilverNodaschi, how are you ? Thank you very much for your answer. But why do you think about there aren't this type of products en South Africa?, becuase in South America neither there aren't fuel cell that use Ethanol as a fuel. But I think that in litle time , this technology will arrive to this country because It has a lot of interested features respect to a convetional technology.

I await for your response.

Nicolas Barberis

On 11/7/2017 at 6:26 PM, Energy said:

Thank you very much. But the problem is, this fuel cell use Methanol as a fuel and in Argentina is very difficult buy this product because this product is not commercially available. That's why, I want to buy fuel cell that use Ethanol as a fuel.

2 hours ago, Energy said:

¡Ah! Me pregunto acerca de las opciones de propano de diferentes proveedores de celdas de combustible?

Sinceramente

Jason

Yes yes, Do you know some suppliers of this product ? Or other option that I am analizing is assembly a reformer of ethanol,that is to say first reform ethanol in H2, then use a fuel cell that use H2 as a fuel.

Thank you very much for your interest.

Nicolas Barberis.

20 hours ago, Energy said:

Thank you very much for your interest. Recently I have communicated with this company. Do you know other company that sale similar product ? I would like find some company about fuel cells, because I believe this is the future about Energy ( Distributed Energy) !!

Sincerely.

Nicolas Barberis.

• 2 weeks later...