Kodak king display not working

Neilmoo

Good day, my kodak king display is not working, and it is also not sending data to my Pi for Solar assistant (absolutely no readings on solar assistant). I read a previous post that says the firmware needs to be updated. can someone guide to to the right firmware version please . many thanx 

On 2023/04/23 at 8:34 AM, Neilmoo said:

Good day, my kodak king display is not working, and it is also not sending data to my Pi for Solar assistant (absolutely no readings on solar assistant). I read a previous post that says the firmware needs to be updated. can someone guide to to the right firmware version please . many thanx 

What do you mean it isn't working.  Did you buy it this way or did it stop working?  If it stopped working you have a more serious problem.  You should look if the cable is still correctly attached.  It doesn't just stop working and just fix it self with a firmware update.  If you bought it this way send it back.  Before doing a firmware update your equipment needs to be working 100% else you are setting yourself up for failure.  It's a bit like having a computer that doesn't turn on and then saying you should try fix it by reinstalling Windows.  It is backward.  Get it turning on, then update the software.