Lux Power SNA5000 & Two Dyness Batteries Installation

Hi All,

Just thought I would show off my system.

I haven't had much luck with installers and this is the third time this system has been installed.

The outcome is great and he wall exceeded my expectations let me know what you all think.

Originally the system was in a cupboard but a lot of people on the forum told me to pull it out and that is exactly what we did!

If anyone needs a good installer in Cape Town that knows Luxpower send me a message. 

Many thanks

Daniel 

IMG_20230511_104903-min.jpg

IMG_20230511_104847-min.jpg

IMG_20230511_104952-min.jpg

IMG_20230511_104959-min.jpg

Very nice install and glad its working great. Just check over time the charge / discharge of both batteries to ensure they are charging and discharging at the same rate. Dyness recommend a different parallel battery connection

Connecting two Dyness BX51100 together - Batteries - Power Forum -  Renewable Energy Discussion

3 minutes ago, mzezman said:

Very nice install and glad its working great. Just check over time the charge / discharge of both batteries to ensure they are charging and discharging at the same rate. Dyness recommend a different parallel battery connection

Connecting two Dyness BX51100 together - Batteries - Power Forum -  Renewable Energy Discussion

Hi Mzezman, Thank you I did ask my installer about it I have seen on other topics you have commented on before about this. The installer said that if we connect it in series as per Dyness's diagram it will give out a 100 volts. So I am not sure so far its been running fine I haven't had any issues but I hope its correct. 

2 minutes ago, danieltherubin said:

Hi Mzezman, Thank you I did ask my installer about it I have seen on other topics you have commented on before about this. The installer said that if we connect it in series as per Dyness's diagram it will give out a 100 volts. So I am not sure so far its been running fine I haven't had any issues but I hope its correct. 

Interesting that they (installer said that) - I suppose we could argue all day about the best way to do it. My setup is as per manual and haven't had any issues .. maybe its 6 of 1 and 1/2 dozen of another

Its very strange because the first installer I used also did the same connection as I have it now. I really hope its okay because I have three of these systems installed at another house of mine and my office and all are connected the same way. I did email Dyness to see what there thoughts where but I never got a response from them unfortunately.   

6 minutes ago, mzezman said:

Interesting that they (installer said that) - I suppose we could argue all day about the best way to do it. My setup is as per manual and haven't had any issues .. maybe its 6 of 1 and 1/2 dozen of another

40 minutes ago, danieltherubin said:

Its very strange because the first installer I used also did the same connection as I have it now. I really hope its okay because I have three of these systems installed at another house of mine and my office and all are connected the same way. I did email Dyness to see what there thoughts where but I never got a response from them unfortunately.   

@Dyness Engineer Weizhong @Dyness Engineer Zhang @Dyness @DYNESS ZHANG

Lets see if they can assist. I don't think there is anything WRONG per se (happy to be corrected) - it just might over time lead to an imbalance where 1 battery works harder than another 

The main illustration of the diagram is to connect the batteries in diagonal. Ie the positive terminal of the last battery and the negative terminal of the first battery to go into the inverter. This is done so that the batteries drain more equally. We cannot see if this is done on the installation