Which monitoring program to use?

sasa'

11 minutes ago, sasa' said:

I have a solar off-grid inverter opti

Hi Sasa, welcome here with us.

Can you please be more specific with the model number. Opti has a few products and some of them are re-branded Voltronic products. If you have one of those, I might be able to recommend monitoring software. 

Please link us to the manual as well? or a picture of the inverter or the label on the side of the inverter can also help. 

4 hours ago, sasa' said:

Opti Solar Model SP5K Brilliant

Here is the manual: http://www.opti-solar.com/Download/User Manual/SP Brilliant user manual.pdf

I am pretty sure this is a Voltronic product, Please visit this Site , download the windows version, or if you have a PI you can download the Pi version. After that just follow the instructions and sent a mail with the Machine code to the e-mail supplied. They will sent you a trial code, so you can test if it works with your inverter before you buy it. 

I think the protocol would be the same as the one used for the Axperts. 

Hello Jaco, the inverter version that I have is not exactly identical to the manual you indicated, but I have a different version with cooling fin above that was then replaced with the one you sent me as manual, however the code I think I found it on the Watch Power monitoring program must be 14 numbers? but I did not understand which e-mail address I have to send to?
Thank you

16 minutes ago, sasa' said:

Hi Jaco, where can I download the trial code?

I Sasa , please follow the instructions by clicking on the big red button on this site. http://iccsoftware.co.za/ . 

Please if you ask a question specifically for someones attention, please type "@" and the persons forum name, that way the person will receive a notification and can respond to your question quicker.  I wasn't aware of your question above, Only saw it in the recent posts now. 

On 2018/09/30 at 4:38 PM, sasa' said:

Hello Jaco, the inverter version that I have is not exactly identical to the manual you indicated, but I have a different version with cooling fin above that was then replaced with the one you sent me as manual, however the code I think I found it on the Watch Power monitoring program must be 14 numbers? but I did not understand which e-mail address I have to send to?

Okay, lets start over. You need to download ICC from the link above and install it. After installation, run it. On the settings page the software will show a machine code. Mail that machine code to the email behind the big red button on their site. They will return your mail with a Trail code.

Grazie, Jaco ho provveduto a richiedere la chiave di test.

22 hours ago, Jaco de Jongh said:

@sasa ' , come sta procedendo il monitoraggio? Hai già provato ICC. 

Hello Jaco and thanks for your interest, but I downloaded the version and I can not make it work because 'I do not read the photovoltaics and batteries and I do not know how to do ..
You could give me a step by step hand I would be so grateful ..