ICC software requesting me to downgrade

When I upgraded to 2.8.8 the first tab on ICC also showed a version number of 2.8.5 and still does after the upgrade. Yet it now shows that I am running the latest version on the settings tab. Checking for an upgrade also shows 2.8.5 as the latest and final version. Perhaps you should try downloading and installing the version on the ICC website and see if that works. I would expect that the activation code will remain the same as long as you use the same RPi. Just keep your current SD card intact in case it does not work out. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tonight I discovered that even though my ICC Pi says it's running the latest version (2.8.5) there is version 2.99 out and guess what? 

You have to pay to upgrade it! 

I discovered this because I was trying to get info on how to control the geyser and pool pump using Advanced Power Manager that came with the ICC-Pi. 

Long story short I apparently have to buy the ICC upgrade then buy APM or GPIO if I wanna have the control I'm looking for yet APM was bundled with my Pi.. I'm confused.. 

• 7 months later...