AXPERT VM III 5000-48 48V 5000W MPPT 5000W

tonio

You don’t have 400V correctly! The inverters don’t work together. You have in Battery mode 230V on L1 and L2.

You can connect devices to L1/N and devices to L2/N. But you cannot connect devices to L1/L2. That doesn’t work.

For this you need parallel devices. This devices don’t support that!

If you connect an Device that needs really 400V, this devices won’t work and it could be possible that you break this devices.

if you only use 230V devices, there should be no problem.

Edited by Stephan22

29 minutes ago, Quwatush Shams (Suly) said:

As far as I know this Model CANNOT be parralled

Correct; none of the VM series (VM II or VM III) can be paralleled.

So these inverter could be wired that way, with part of the load on one phase and part on another phase. It would be like two separate installations, with nothing in common.

Edit: definitely don't attempt to common the outputs; they will have 380 or 400 V between them. You also can't use any three-phase loads on just two phases.

Edited by Coulomb

9 hours ago, tonio said:

this is my plan,if I understand correctly, the connection good,

That will work. I'd use Watchpower or similar to set the output voltage of the inverters to 220 V (230 V is the default). Even three-phase loads will work with this design.

The only problem is that you will have two inverters to manage; they won't operate as one like models with the "parallel" board (no actual paralleling happens with three inverters connected for 3-phase operation).

Hi Coulomb

Thanks for your answer

I don't need 3 phases,I only have space for 38 panels,divide the load into 2 parts.

the instruction says 16-panel 8 pieces in serial and 2 sets in parallel.

Hello there guys,

I have a Axpert Standard 5 Kva 48V. I am a qualified electrician, but this is my first time installing a inverter. There is no solar panels, so it will be used solely as a back up, for load shedding. Please may I get some advise as to the correct way of installing. I wish to have all essential circuits in a separate D.B. I will be using 200ah Gel Batteries. Does someone perhaps have a wiring diagram and a list of components needed and  cable sizes  ect? What size DC cable would be required for the batteries 35mm Permaweld? Is it necessary to install a change over switch and pilot lamp on the DB?