ICC Raspberry Pi inverter coms

Ian Fourie

Hi so we installed a 5 KVA Axpert inverter with 2 pylontech US3000 batteries with 12 × 410 watt panels .

The Rpi picks up the pylontech batteries ,but searches every now and then again for them and shows connecting above the battery specs .

Also the Rpi isn't picking up the inverter at all and we made a connection with the inverter usb cable to the Rpi but nothing is showing . Any advice on what to do .? 

We are currently using a RCT inverter charger model name : RCT-AXMK2-5K-48V . We know it is a Axpert board and on our inverter MQTT setting our inverter selection is set to 5 KVA single . 

And the batteries values are set to pylontech and shows to specs of the battery and how many connected but still searches every few minutes for them . On Dashboard 2 it also gives the specs of the SOC and battery volts . I just want to make sure that the searching for it now and then is not a problem .

2 minutes ago, Ian Fourie said:

We are currently using a RCT inverter charger model name : RCT-AXMK2-5K-48V . We know it is a Axpert board and on our inverter MQTT setting our inverter selection is set to 5 KVA single . 

And the batteries values are set to pylontech and shows to specs of the battery and how many connected but still searches every few minutes for them . On Dashboard 2 it also gives the specs of the SOC and battery volts . I just want to make sure that the searching for it now and then is not a problem .

Which version of ICC are you using?  I had this issue with one of the previous versions

I have seen port conflicts when trying to connect to a Revov battery and the inverter (using a serial to USB converter) at the same time on USB. The way I identified the correct port was to try and connect to inverter by itself and then to the battery. I restarted the pi so the ports were refreshed before doing this. Maybe something similar is happening here?