Sunsynk 5kw hybrid inverter parallel single phase operations

Dmax

Good day. I've installed a few months ago a 5kw Sunsynk hybrid inverter at my house and it work all good. I recently bought another, exactly the same inverter to connect it in parallel to improve my system. I did the parallel installation as per the instructions and setup the master, slave setting as per the instructions. For some reason the slave inverter do not deliver output to the load /contribute to the load from the very first switch on. The two inverters have communication via the LAN cable between the two and both is on with no fault codes. I also noticed that the green "Normal" LED that indicates normal operation on the slave inverter is not blinking as on the master inverter. I did test the slave inverter separately as a single inverter to confirm if it is operational and work perfectly alone and the "Normal"LED blinked at the normal indication on the display. Have a anybody maybe deal with a problem like this and can give me some advise. Thank you 

I believe the software on my first inverter is out-dated and maybe the reason why the two inverters not synchronizing.  Is there a way to get the latest software installed? I'm still new and learning the hybrid inverters. Thank you. 

52 minutes ago, Dmax said:

I believe the software on my first inverter is out-dated and maybe the reason why the two inverters not synchronizing.  Is there a way to get the latest software installed? I'm still new and learning the hybrid inverters. Thank you. 

You can request it directly from sunsynk. They have a WhatsApp number for support on their website. 

I just watched one of their videos and they emphasised that for parallel operation all inverters must have the same software versions.