Pylontech US3000 not fully charging

Lightyear

Hello guys i have another problem again my Battery Pylontech is only charging upto 4 bars on the SOC and stops instead of 6 bars. My inveter is Kodak OG 5.48. When it gets to 4 bars the inverter is stopping the charge and diaplays a solid green charging light which means battery full

On 2021/03/14 at 4:03 AM, Lightyear said:

Hello guys i have another problem again my Battery Pylontech is only charging upto 4 bars on the SOC and stops instead of 6 bars. My inveter is Kodak OG 5.48. When it gets to 4 bars the inverter is stopping the charge and diaplays a solid green charging light which means battery full

That sounds like the premature float bug. Patched firmware (not yet available for the King, same as your Kodak OG 5.48), but there are ways to work around it. See FAQ #9.

Edit: I was wrong twice. Lightyear has a Kodak OGX 5.48 (not an OG), and it's the OG+ that is equivalent to an Axpert King. Sorry for the confusion.

Edited by Coulomb

Do you have a pi  in between the battery and inverter?

I had 1 battery( out of 3) that didn't want to charge completely, and even when just plugging that 1 into system separately it didn't want to fully charge.

That's when I discovered that 1 or 2 cells was faulty in it, had it verified by the seller and replaced