Introducing myself...

Hi All,

Just introducing myself. 

Very useful forum this! Thanks to all the great contributors who have shared so much knowledge and brought me to this point.

I've purchased a Sunsynk 5kW inverter and a Hubble AM2 through the powerforum shop. 

In the last weekend I overhauled my main DB. This weekend I'm installing the battery and inverter.

And I'll then  be hooking up with Leshen to commission the battery and inverter so that my warranties hold.

Then next step will be PV after i fix some issues on my rooof.

Wish me luck.

13 hours ago, JHBPower said:

Hi All,

Just introducing myself. 

Very useful forum this! Thanks to all the great contributors who have shared so much knowledge and brought me to this point.

I've purchased a Sunsynk 5kW inverter and a Hubble AM2 through the powerforum shop. 

In the last weekend I overhauled my main DB. This weekend I'm installing the battery and inverter.

And I'll then  be hooking up with Leshen to commission the battery and inverter so that my warranties hold.

Then next step will be PV after i fix some issues on my rooof.

Wish me luck.

Welcome! That's great, I know the feeling, I never slept the few nights before my install. 🙂🙃🙂

I am sure that @leshen will do a good install, judging from the photographs of his other work. Please take a lot of pics, and share with us.

Edited by YellowTapemeasure

11 hours ago, FransSmith said:

Good luck - Leshen is installing my 3 x 5kw Sunsynk inverters with 3 x Hubble inverters on Monday  -I believe Leshen is an expert so I am confident we will both have good "mileage" from our systems

Welcome! Yes, his work (that I have seen in pics) looks great. It's not easy to find a good installer that takes pride in their work, like Leshen and Werner, I guess that it's tough being an installer, because you are only as good as your last job.

I was very fortunate in this regard as well, thanks to Steve's recommendations (Powerforumstore).

We all love pics, please share them with us?

Edited by YellowTapemeasure