Solar panel Brackets?

Koppies

At last my solar system was delivered. 

Today I thought I will start fitting the PV panel brackets. 🤪  I need help with this bracket and clip sets that was delivered to me. I have a Harvey tile roof over an old  galvanised currugated roof.  I have attached the pics of the braclets, etc .

I cannot find anything in the internet to advise me how to fits this bracket, I have start thinking that I was send the wrong brackets.

Please, can anyone advise me how to do this?

Clamp 1.jpg

Clamp 2.jpg

Rails for panels.jpg

Tile roof bracket.jpg

4 hours ago, Brani said:

First picture is the end brackets, second is middle brackets. Both of them screw into the rail that you would mount onto your roof that’s in 3rd picture.

Last one is the roof tile bracket.

Thanks Brani, my actual problem is the tile bracket. I have a double roof Corrugated Iron sheets under the Harvey Tiles so the tile bracket I need to bent to get the screw hole section in such a way that I can put screws in.

I can't see how it will work, I assume the plate with 5 holes must some how attach to a beam/rafter but then you have the section going down before going up, doesn't make sense to me.  I think you need to go back to your supplier and he should demonstrate....

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2021/04/19 at 12:13 PM, Koppies said:

Thank you Guys, I think I'm going to bend this bracket to make it fit.  I will post some picks when I work on this again this coming Weekend. 

How did it end up? Did you use the bended brackets or buy new brackets?