In italia esiste sunsynk??

Hello guys, let me introduce myself my name is Andrea, I live in southern Italy Sicily, at home I have a small system of 6 modules of 375w mono, and an inverter of 3.5kw easun, looking a bit on the forum I noticed this sunsynk, it looks like a nice car .. and I thought that my is a toy, I would like some advice, does this inverter work the same way?  Even without a network?  Does it enter the network?  What if I make a DIY battery pack, is it compatible?  Thank you all and I hope to start a new experience with this inverter, after the holidays I would like to buy it, if I can get it shipped by me 💪🏼

Ciao Andrea,

Sunsynk is a rebranded Deye inverter, and is based in Hong Kong and is only sold in South Africa, the UK and Australia.  You may have better luck finding the OEM Deye brand in Italy.  Both Sunsynk and Deye are true hybrid inveters, so they can work off-grid or grid tied (with and without network) and can feed energy back to the municipal or national grid/network.

Maybe you can try to import a SunSynk from the UK. Not sure, if shipping from the UK will be cheaper than from China.

Also, as far as I know, AliExpress and Alibaba should have local warehouses in Turkey and Poland. May be look for a seller which has stock in those warehouses.

I thank you for the replies and I wish you a merry christmas in the warmth .. Now I'm checking au alibaba, I see that there are many sellers of inverter deye model eu therefore single phase as I need, turning on another forum I found some information about the deye and they say that the double phase model will not be produced anymore fa deye consequently they produce it sol-ark, another inverter company, now I am a bit confused and I would like to buy it in a dealer who leaves me a guarantee and assistance but not I am managing to contact the deye for the sale, thanks guys all your answers are well accepted a hug