Deye 12kw 3 phase

GeorgeS

yes, of course. The inverter technology primarily rectified the AC into DC and then converts DC TO DC using buck or boost scheme and finally inverts the DC back into AC. 

There its safe,  to suppy a 3 phase inverter with single phase or double phase or even supply with the required DC voltage, the inverter  firstly it rectifies it into DC.

If inverter supplied by required DC voltage for example 420DCV, the rectifier directly passes the DCV to  bulk capacitor.

hope ...I have cleared the point.

3 hours ago, Wasim said:

yes, of course. The inverter technology primarily rectified the AC into DC and then converts DC TO DC using buck or boost scheme and finally inverts the DC back into AC. 

There its safe,  to suppy a 3 phase inverter with single phase or double phase or even supply with the required DC voltage, the inverter  firstly it rectifies it into DC.

If inverter supplied by required DC voltage for example 420DCV, the rectifier directly passes the DCV to  bulk capacitor.

hope ...I have cleared the point.

While you are correct in principle, unless you know how the inverter will handle this situation, your advice might be leading the OP down the wrong path. The problem is, to the inverter this situation looks like a grid fault, and it will most likely island itself.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the input guys and sorry for taking so long to come back to the question I first had. The answer is that you can use it in 2 phase but the inverter alarms go off and it gives you some error codes which includes the W03 error code. The manual states that when getting this error it means a grid phase error and to use 0/120/240 which I did and it works. I have tested the inverter in UPS  mode but am getting strange readings when I change it to when I want to feed to my local grid. That said I don't have enough solar to fully test this. I hope this will be of help to someone with the same problems I had. I am still impatiently waiting on the municipality to install my 3 phase meter....2023 anyone?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2022/03/25 at 8:10 PM, GeorgeS said:

Thanks for the input guys and sorry for taking so long to come back to the question I first had. The answer is that you can use it in 2 phase but the inverter alarms go off and it gives you some error codes which includes the W03 error code. The manual states that when getting this error it means a grid phase error and to use 0/120/240 which I did and it works. I have tested the inverter in UPS  mode but am getting strange readings when I change it to when I want to feed to my local grid. That said I don't have enough solar to fully test this. I hope this will be of help to someone with the same problems I had. I am still impatiently waiting on the municipality to install my 3 phase meter....2023 anyone?

My inverter was working fine until my one phase from Eskom broke.   Municipality came and bridged some of the phases and now i get the W03 error and inverter does not recognise power coming from the grid